Friday, June 26, 2009

various

I have about 11 million misquito bitotes on my legs. I picked green beans tonight and was feasted upon by the bugs.

I have a sunburn...I'm not complaining.

I have to start working on AE's bday stuffs!

AE is sitting here watching "campop'' (camp rock! lol)

I have a rash on my arm. It happened a few weeks ago too and I thought it was a fluke-however now I've attached it to body oil I've been using. I guess I have some allergy --ad it. makes me sad, cause I loved that stuff.

I've been working on putting curriculum stuff together the last couple of days. I've almost got stuff all together.

I can't believe June is almost over-seriously, didn't we just have Christmas? LOL

and with all these tantilizing tidbits I'm off for the night. My head is swimming with about a million thoughts. I'm off to read for a bit. I hope the weekend treats you well.

2 comments:

SueBee said...

I wish I had it almost together where curriculum is concerned!! I haven't even put away last year yet.

Cheri said...

@sue...I'm actually reusing some of last years since we didn't fully cover it all and then adding some other stuffs to it. I feel like I'm running out of time to prepare-even though we're only in our 3rd week of summer. LOL