Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday, Monday...

Our trip to South Carolina was nice. We spent Saturday at Folly Beach--so pretty, and uber mega crowded. :)

I spent a lot of time thinking-about a lot, and nothing in particular.

I enjoy blogging, but I don't know how faithful I'll be this summer. I don't want to feel like I HAVE to update...but I also know I hate when I read a blog and they just don't update. KWIM With that being said. I promise to blog updates regarding my ''alive and active'' progress. I will have some book reviews too. I just don't think it's going to be a daily thing.

Today Elijah has therapy from 10:30-12:00 then we have the rest of the day in front of us. I really need to start working on our school year calendar and laying out holidays etc.

Right now, I need coffee. :)

No comments: