Monday, June 8, 2009

Simple Summer

For Today...

Outside my window... I see the sun shining and butterflies flitting around the butterfly bush

I am thinking... of what needs to get done today and this week--making mental list...

From the learning rooms... school is done we will be working on some stuff & I am excited about getting the basement ready for school this fall.

I am thankful for... the little things, for family and for friends

From the kitchen...coffee so far this morning...

I am wearing... cozy clothes-black bottoms with tiny pink polka dots & a huge black tee.

I am reading... The Spirit of Sweetgrass, Psalms, Proverbs

I am hoping... to enjoy this summer like never before...

I am creating... a star afghan


I am praying... for grace, moment by moment

Around the house... chatter from AE...background noise provided by History channel, boys in the other room doing their puter time for the day.

One of my favorite things... summer days full of summerness. :)

A few plans for the rest of the week... Therapy today for Elijah...going to Bremen this afternoon to get the cousins for ''cousins camp'' this week...church on Wednesday...cleaning up the truck...packing...leaving Friday to take the kiddos to see their Dad in Charleston for the weekend...yay, for the ocean....yay for roadtrips.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
DSC_1937

hee, my birthday weekend shirt...

No comments: