I've done this on every blog.
Since I am procrasting packing - here we go.
1. my name is cheri (shu ree...like marie...only sh rie) I have never met anyone that said it correctly.
2. My nickname growing up was Ri Ri...then Ri. My family still calls me Ri Ri. It makes me happy.
3. I was born in Georgia-but have lived in several states: Alabama (twice!), Mississippi, Kansas, Texas, New Mexico & Montana.
4. I've lived in a lot of cities in Georgia: Carrollton, Bremen, Tallapoosa, Auburn, Cleveland, Sand Hill (villa rica-ish)
5. I am 36 years old.
6. I love and adore my birthday-more than is normal.
7. I sing.
8. My first solo I was 4 and sang "He Did It All For Me"
9. I like to clean and organize things.
10. I put my dust pan and my trash can lid in the dishwasher.
11. I clean my washing machine & vaccum.
12. I don't care about other peoples stuff/junk/organization--that doesn't bother me, but *I* like to organize my stuff. You can do whatever you want to do.
13. I like music.
14. I will watch movies over and over if Ilike them. I have seen "You've Got Mail" no less than 50 times.
15. I also love Kate and Leopold.
16. Clearly, I am a fan of Meg Ryan. :)
17. I have neat handwriting.
18. I learned to crochet 3 years ago and I really, really love it. Like, love it like an old lady.
19. I am loud.
20. I am generally funny.
21. I am way sarcastic.
22. I am not easy to get to know. I mean, really get to know.
23. I like people-most of the time.
24. I am judgmental by default.
25. I am being humbled-daily.
26. I like water with lime.
27. I love chocolate.
28. Coffee makes me way happy.
29. I have never had alcohol.
30. #29 is not me 'bragging' I'm just saying-I've never had it--and it holds no appeal for me.
31. I have four kids.
32. 3 boys.
33. 1 girl
34. we are at the beginning of bday season...girl in july, boy 2 in august, boy 1 in Sept and boy 3 in October.
35. I homeschool and I am thankful I am able too.
36. I love road trips.
37. I have flown one time.
38. I am not scared of flying-but I don't like it so much. I'd rather drive. Even with four kids.
39. I am insecure.
40. I care what people think.
41. I am often intimidated.
42. I don't think most people realize #39, 40 or 41.
43. I love to cook.
44. I love to bake.
45. I love to lose myself in a book.
46. I love good conversation.
47. I love laughing.
48. I prefer showers.
49. I like a bath...BUT it is always followed by a shower.
50. I don't understand sitting in your dirt and not washing it off. LOL
51. Diet Coke is my vice of choice.
52. I like words.
53. I like blowing bubbles.
54. I like catching lightening bugs.
55. I wonder if I will ever feel like an adult.
56. I am going back to college.
57. My previous stint in college was great socially. :)
58. This go round I'm focusing on academics.
59. College was probably some of my best memories.
60. I get my feelings hurt pretty easily.
61. This is another thing that isn't something people readily guess about me.
62. I wear a size 11 shoe.
63. It was a 9 before kids.
64. I had 4 kids in 7 years.
65. I was either pregnant or nursing for 10 years straight.
66. My body totally looks like I was pregnant or nursing for 10 years straight-regardless of weight loss.LOL
67. I was not attractive pregnant-I was fat. LOL
68. I can almost palm a basket ball.
69. I am 5 ft 6.5 inches tall.
70. I really, really, really want to be 5'9''
71. I love flip flops.
72. Fall is my favorite season.
73. Well, it ties with Spring.
74. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
75. Other than my birthday.
76. I love prizes.
77. Not expensive stuff ...but little things that let me know you were thinking of me.
78. I have a good memory for bdays and numbers.
79. "Great Is Thy Faithfulness'' is my favorite hymn.
80. My hair is long.
81. My hair is naturally blonde-but went pretty dark with each pregnancy. Thus I started coloring it and I've been every shade from blonde to red. Right now I'm blonde. It feels right.
82. My hair is longer now than it's been in a long, long time. I fight having it cut daily.
83. I don't have a favorite color-it changes.
84. I secretly would love to be a writer. A really good writer who's (edited "whose" dude...Pattie you let that slide... :D ) words touch people.
85. I love khaki and black together.
86. My Daddy makes myheart smile.
87. We disagree and argue but at the core-he amazes me.
88. I love potatoes fried in a black skillet.
89. I love to take pictures.
90. Dogs are my favorite animals.
91. I am so not a fan of cats.
92. Kittens are ok-till they turn to cats. ;)
93. Sometimes I wish I could be 18 with the knowledge of now.
94. Psalm 27 is my favorite book & chapter of the bible...verse 14 is my favorite verse.
95. I love to sit at the ocean when it's dark and hear the waves crash, look into the sky with a million stars and whisper, ''wow''--because it is at that moment that I feel closest to God.
96. I admire quiet strength.
97. I love folding laundry.
98. I have a very keen sense of smell.
99. I love cemetaries-especially old cemetaries. (true!)
100. What else do you want to know...