Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday drive...

some blogs I love...

(all those crafty ones there in the sidebar are a given...)

Nie Nie (oh.my.stars...her life amazes me. I found her when I was in Montana and she made my Saturday mornings happy...her life, her love of her kids, her devotion to her Mr. ...then the plane crash and now seeing her rebuild...inspiring, awesome, incredible)

C. Jane (sister of Nie)

V & Co (cause that's crafty right there...)

Peabody -- love her!

How To Eat A Cupcake -- enough said

and everyone on the planet already reads her...but it goes without saying...

The Pioneer Woman

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I made Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls this morning - oh. my. One of my New Year's resolutions is to cook through her cookbook.

Cheri said...

@Steph--I've made those before...SO GOOD, only I used a knock off Cinnabon icing recipe instead of hers...YUM!

I so want her cookbook.