Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday...bullet style

* I miss Saturday mornings, 'my way, there was coffee and lots of Food Network

*I'm tired of this head cold I have...it's 3 weeks now, really? Be done.

*I want to go to the movies-and see about 6 different movies out currently.

*I'm ready for Spring and SUMMER.

*Today I am reorganizing my living space--the school stuff is taking over.

*There is great truth in ''happiness is not getting what you want, it's wanting what you have.''

*I love the New Testament (and the old, too, but I'm reading the new right now.)

*I am tired of this head cold (did I mention?)

*I'm procrastinating starting my day, however, it's 11 a.m. so I really need to kind of just do that already.

*cranks up Pandora, scurries off to tidy and reorganize room. :)

Happy Saturday.

No comments: