Thursday, January 20, 2011

What I know now...

that you can love ... deeply

that you can hurt...intensely

that you can question...repeatedly

that you may wonder...unceasingly

that your world can shift, your view can be distorted, your heart can rend, your soul can be utterly bruised...

you can feel like your faith is shaken to the very core

you can think yourself to blame
for all the reasons why.

but I've also come to know...

that sometimes
sometimes

it's ok

and ok
is
ok

and you don't have to explain
or make it make sense
or review
rewind
rethink

sometimes

you walk in fields of grace
that you would have never discovered
if the path youhad so faithfully trod
hadn't took an abrupt



drop

into where you are now


and you find

refreshingly

now
is exactly where you want to be...

rebuilding
sometimes tearing things down
makes them stronger.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Douglas Adams said, I am not where I intended to go, but I am exactly where I am supposed to be.