Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Is this thing on...

Ahem.

Blows away the dust.

::achoo::

So.

It's been a day or two since I've posted here. :D

Granted...things have been ...
well, it's life...
always changing.

Since my last post...I have joined with a fabulous group of co-bloggers and we are part of a growing community of women over at Middle Places.  If you are a woman-regardless of your age or stage of life, you are in the middle of something. Please stop by and join us. We also have an active Facebook group page ...we have fun give aways...reading groups...and lots of interaction.

Oh.
and I got remarried.
to my ex-husband.
who'd a thunk. :)

We got remarried in November.
Under a gazebo with church bells tolling ''Because He Lives"
(think Stars Hollow from Gilmore Girls...yeah...sweet)

You know, I never thought I would divorce-you can know I never, ever imagined I would remarry the same guy.
And I didn't.
In our time apart-Donald became more than I imagined ...
did the cancer go into my decision?
Well,
hmmmm.
I don't know that you can decide that...
The cancer-made it worth the effort...
and in the end...
we are together...
and while, it's not glitter, sunshine and unicorns---
there is a depth to our marriage now, solid communication and a contentment.

I am blessed.

I have been crocheting like a crazy old lady lately.

I have also fallen into a weekly manicure habit. (not GOING to get one-no, I do them myself...and it's PURE frippery...BUT it's one of those little things that makes me happy--and I am all about the happy.)

We are now in New Mexico-land of enchantment (Donald said enchantment translates to dust...ha!)

And so...here I am...
trying to get back into the habit of posting here...
more regular blogging
and posting of my days.

Thanks for being here...

3 comments:

Leann said...

Very springy... very lovely and this makes me VERY happy that you are entering the bloggosphere again! <3

Leann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SueBee said...

Well now I feel like I should be dusting off MY blog! So happy to see you posting here again!