Sunday, March 24, 2013

insert witty title here...

this will be random...
bits.
of.
info.
as it comes to mind.

the point is to make an entry. :)

It's Sunday evening...9 pm... the kids are prepping for bed...

I just finished The Walking Dead. (ah, I do love Southern zombies)

Donald is home safely from treatment-although he is running a bit of a fever. I am watching it-and proper steps will be taken...

I realized this weekend that it is 11 weeks until my birthday.
I LOVE my birthday.
a lot.
This year is a bit one...
40.
I'm excited-very, very...
but I have a goal-and it's to not be where I am right now...
The last year has put a dent in my health and fitness-and it's ON me to correct and get back into focus.
The middle reduction challenge over at Middle Places has gotten me started ...and I plan to really buckle down the next 11 weeks.
I miss feeling strong.


So, now, Monday looms...

Here's to making this week a good one. :D

No comments: