Thursday, April 15, 2010

Honey, I'm home!


019
Originally uploaded by Kudzu and Koolaid
We took a little excursion down to the Georgia coast. It was our second time to go to St. Mary's/Cumberland Island, Georgia. I love Cumberland Island--remote, filled with beauty and a totally uncluttered beach...just the ocean, sand and surrounded by the evidence that there has to be someone bigger and He does His job well.

I love road trips...
I love windows down
75 mph
music loud
drive time thinking

I did a lot of thinking while driving, about a lot of different things.
I didn't solve any world issues,
but blogging will follow-
some inspired from the thinking,
some inspired from life.

For today-it's back to laundry, schooling and my everyday, day to day.

1 comment:

Tyrus and Cathie Jo said...

Driving is one of my best talking and listening times with God. Lesson's will just flood my mind.. I never write them down like you do though..ha.. Love you sweetie!