Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Oh, gee, your hair...er, body spray, smells terrific ....


Here is the truth.
I love good smells.
I also realize that 'good smell' is subjective.
I've also smelled things on other people that was nice...
and on me...
not so much.
And people like different things...

and some people might think...really? a whole post about smells...
but , yeah, a whole post...
because I enjoy reading what other people like...
and this is what I like. :D

For the last couple of years I've worn Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber layered with their Dark Kiss. It was a perfect blend and I have gotten a lot of compliments on the scent mixture.
Of course, they discontinued Dark Kiss...
and I was left with Sensual Amber.
(which really is nice...)
I found a knock off at Target by Bodycology ... (can't think of it now...but it is very similar to the Dark Kiss...and that is what I've been using.

Until Mother's Day...
when I got four new scents.
That's different for me...
because I try to find ONE scent I love and stay with it (or you know one blended scent...whatever...)
But as I walked around smelling and sniffing...
each of these kind of pulled me in...

One, the Daisy Dreamgirl, is from a new line, that I assume is aimed at the tween/teen/co-ed aged girl...but
it was purple...and named Daisy and so it was immediately attached to Natalie (my friend, who died of cancer, on my birthday, almost six years ago now...she loved daisies ...and purple...)

Anyway, I intend to play with these and still use the sensual amber as a base mixture...
but a little about the scents:

My faithful mixer...Sensual Amber (I will be very, very, very, very. very, very,. very sad if they every discontinue this....)
Sensual Amber:

Introducing our NEW Fine Fragrance Mist. Our beautiful, sophisticated new bottle features a Fine Fragrance pump for a more delicate mist and improved coverage control. Lavishly spritz our refreshing Signature Collection Fine Fragrance Mist lavishly on your body to lightly scent your skin with our exclusive, seductive Sensual Amber, the exotic scent of pink lotus petals enveloped in golden amber.
  • Top Notes: Bergamot, Wild Berries, Succulent Plum
  • Mid Notes: White Rose, Orange Flower , Lotus Petals, Iris
  • Dry Notes: Amber, Creamy Sandalwood, Vanilla, Patchouli, Praline, Musk
  • Aloe conditions and nourishes skin


Rome Honeysuckle Amore:

Lavishly spray on our glamorous fragrance and radiate our head-over-heels blend of pink honeysuckle, golden peach & cyprus woods. Our sophisticated new pump delivers great coverage and delicate mist for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance.
  • Top Notes: Italian Peach, Blackberry, Green Mandarin
  • Mid Notes: Pink Honeysuckle, White Raspberry, Peony
  • Dry Notes: Golden Amber, Soft Sandalwood, Cypress Wood


Daisy Dreamgirl:
Lavishly spritz to lightly scent your skin with a dream come true mix of clementine #38; star daisies! Our sophisticated new pump delivers great coverage and delicate mist for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance.
  • T: Italian Bergamot, Grapefruit, Magnolia, Maracuya, Pear.
  • M: Lily of the Valley, Freesia, Jasmine, Passion Fruit.
  • D: Sandalwood, White Amber, Musk



Bali Mango:

Transport your senses! Lavishly spritz your skin for a light and indulgent island aroma of juicy mango, rich sugar cane and luscious nectarine. Our sophisticated new pump delivers great coverage and delicate mist for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!
  • Top Notes: Sparkling Tangerine, Asian Apple, Peony
  • Mid Notes: Thai Lychee, Passion Flower, Pink Rose, Nectarine
  • Dry Notes: Raspberry Coulis, Skin Musk, Sugar Woods


Rio Rumberry:

Transport your senses! Lavishly spritz your skin for a light and indulgent island aroma of tropical berries, fresh papaya and warm vanilla blossom. Our sophisticated new pump delivers great coverage and delicate mist for the lightest most refreshing way to fragrance!
  • Top Notes: Juicy Thai Papaya, Tangelo, Fresh Coconut Water, Sparkling Summer Lemon
  • Mid Notes: Tiare Flower Plumeria, Watery Starfruit
  • Dry Notes: Coconut Cream, Tahitian Vanilla, Indonesian 
  • Sandalwood




No comments: