Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Babette begins...


The Babette begins...
Originally uploaded by Kudzu and Koolaid
I usually have several things going at once. I've been reading about 'fiber artist' and a trend of being faithful to only one project at a time. I just don't think I could do that. I always have more than one thing going...but not always working on them equally, KWIM?

Currently I have started this babette and another baby blanket. I am also working on scarves and hats for this Fall/Winter for my kiddos (we'll actually get to wear them, so I'm enjoying making them!) and I always, always, always have a dishcloth or two going.

I think the idea of staying with one project till the end is a good one. I'm not necessarily knocking it. But it would also be like telling me I had to wear my hair the same way everyday for a year, or that I had to wear white shoes after labor day (ha!) I just don't see it working for me. :)

No comments: